10.16.2009

nate and his water cannon


Nate has been gracious enough to adapt to creative prowess since i have known him. He is also been an amazing person to collaborate with for music. I am super lucky someone as disinterested in self image as he is, has allowed me to to experiment with him as a subject. I probably have more pictures of Nate than anyone else. In this shoot he obliged my desire to see water droplets reflecting the midday sun. The shots are just Nate spitting water or being sprayed with a hose.  My favorite shot from the day is the one featured above. It might be one of my favorite pictures from 2008. I played alot with the processing to get this night time feel and almost star like quality of the spray in this shot. This ability to change a shots feel so dramatically really inspired my raw file editing creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment